MANUFACTURER CONCEPT OF CHAOTAO SLEEPWEAR
Custom Pajama Manufacturer Make Your Brand Stand Out
- We Are a ONE-STOP Shop: This means that all processes are finished under one roof. You only have to concentrate on design and marketing, while we take care of the rest.
- Wide variety of styles available: We have hundreds of fabrics and patterns to choose from, ranging from both classic and modern styles.
- Customize your size: Choose the size specifically for each body type instead of the usual sizes offered by retailers.
- Low MOQ: The minimum order quantity (MOQ) for ordering custom-made pajamas is 100 pieces per item
- Production capacity: We have the capacity to produce 200,000 sets of sleepwear per month and we offer a complete door-to-door service, including shipping and delivery.
CUSTOM PAJAMAS MANUFACTURERS
-We can ensure the safe production and transportation of goods within the specified time frame, with a dedicated logistics department and three processing plants.
-We have a wide range of customizable products to achieve a variety of finished effects, as we have most of the fabric processing, printing and embroidery technologies on the market
-Over the years, we have had stable customers and positive feedback We have been customizing pajamas since 2005 and our business is very mature.
-We offer a minimum order of 100 pieces of each design/color in any size
SEVERAL STYLES OF PAJAMAS AND INFORMATION
Children’s Pajamas Manufacturer
Cat Pyjamas Manufacturer
Dog Pajamas Manufacturer
Christmas Pyjamas Manufacturer
cotton nighty manufacturer
Silk Pyjamas Manufacturers
-Nowadays, fashionable ladies’ night suit pajamas will not only make you look extraordinary but will also let you sleep well.
-Various kinds of pajamas are available for you to customize
-Comfortable silk pajamas experience feeling
-Including custom-made pajamas for children
-flannel gram weight is high, the plush is more delicate and dense, the fabric is thick, and its warmth is very good.After a tedious weaving process, the finished fabric is very thick and soft to the touch. The fine velvet in the middle layer of the fabric makes the velvet surface very delicate, without the coarse and hard appearance of other fabrics.
-Christmas is one of the best times of the year to keep all the kids snuggled up together. Since the holidays can get chilly, getting your kids dressed in the right Christmas pajamas will keep the festivities going while making sure they stay warm. Christmas pajamas for kids also make a great gift.
There’s nothing fun about being cold, but these pajamas will keep you warm while you wait for spring to come. If you’re looking for other sleepwear recommendations, you’re in the right place. We can help you find anything you need to get your best night’s sleep!
Types of Pajamas
- Sweatpants & T-shirts
- Shorts & tank tops
- Thermal underwear
- Oversized sleep shirt
- Boxers/gym shorts
- Romper/onesie/footie pajamas
Fabrics to consider
- Cotton: This breathable, all-natural fabric is soft and naturally cooling, making it a great option for warmer nights. However, cotton doesn’t do a good job of wicking away moisture and may become uncomfortable if you’re prone to night sweats.
- Silk: This luxurious fabric is soft and comfy, and it’s great at regulating body temperature. It can keep you warm on cool nights and cool you up on warm nights. But, silk can be slippery, expensive, and require dry cleaning.
- Linen: Pure linen pajamas are super soft and breathable. This fabric also has natural heat and moisture-wicking properties, making it ideal for hot sleepers. However, linen wrinkles more easily and is generally more expensive than cotton.
- Flannel: An excellent option for cold nights, flannel keeps you warm and cozy. It’s also soft and breathable. If you sleep hot, flannel PJs might be too hot for you to handle.
- Bamboo: When the fibers of this hearty plane are spun down and treated, they create a surprisingly soft, naturally wicking fabric. Bamboo is also hypoallergenic and may have antibacterial properties.
- Wool: Known for keeping you warm in cold weather, wool can also keep you cool on warm nights and prevent you from overheating. Naturally wicking, wool PJs are also soft and smooth to the touch.
Fabrics to Avoid
- Synthetic fabrics: Natural fabrics like cotton, silk, and bamboo are great for sleeping in. But synthetic fabrics, like polyester, spandex, and nylon will trap heat and moisture, and make you feel hot and clammy.
- Low-quality fabrics: Generally speaking, the higher the quality of fabric used to make your sleepwear, the more comfortable. For example, high-quality cotton fabric with a low thread count is softer and more durable than low-quality cotton fabric with a high thread count.
- Wrinkle-free fabrics: If you toss and turn at night, you might wake up with wrinkled jammies and be tempted to buy PJs made with wrinkle-free fabric. But you’ll want to reconsider that idea if you have allergies or sensitivities. The wrinkle-free agent used on fabric to make it resist wrinkles is a hazardous chemical called formaldehyde. Yep, the same probable human carcinogen used by morticians on cadavers.